Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: I graduated college! (ot)

  1. #11
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll add my congratulations, too! Sounds like a crazy but fun week. Glad you could enjoy time with famiy.

    Jo

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Peachysweetdream's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2002
    Posts
    389
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats on your graduation!! Very exciting. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations on your college graduation! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I'm graduating this year, too, but not from college. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member only1genevieve's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks everyone!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member only1genevieve's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just wanted to say thank you again everyone - your comments mean a lot to me!

    Also, I posted puppy pictures in my webspace.

    http://www-scf.usc.edu/~gmpearso/Pics/

    Just go there and click on the "Freddie" or "Ginger" pictures to see them [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member jerseycow6's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2006
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations! Great job making it through all that hard work and finals!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •